NBC's 'Crossbones' Casts 'Enemy of the State' Alum
British actor Stuart Wilson will play an old friend of John Malkovich's Blackbeard.
NBC's Crossbones has added another captain to the cast.
British actor Stuart Wilson is making a return to U.S. television after several years away in the upcoming John Malkovich drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Currently booked for the third episode, he will portray Captain Sam Valentine, a powerful pirate and an old friend of Blackbeard's (Malkovich). Formerly a dissolute young aristocrat, Valentine has become a boozing, card-playing black sheep of a great family.
Luther creator Neil Cross will write and executive produce alongside husband-and-wife duo Walter Parkes and Laurie MacDonald (The Kite Runner) as well as Ted Gold (Three Rivers). Josh Friedman is co-executive producer. Richard Coyle, Claire Foy, Tracy Ifeachor and David Hoflin co-star.
Wilson is repped by ICA Talent Management and Curtis Brown Group in the U.K. His credits include Lethal Weapon 3, The Mask of Zorro and Enemy of the State.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR