NBC's The Firm To Be Shot In Toronto
Entertainment One is to shoot the NBC/Global Television series based on the John Grisham novel starting this summer.
TORONTO – NBC’s The Firm, an upcoming 22-episode series from Entertainment One based on the John Grisham novel, is to shoot in Toronto.
The one hour drama, also to air on Global Television in Canada from mid-season 2012, is being produced by Entertainment One Television in association with Sony Pictures Television's Networks Group and Paramount Pictures.
Lukas Reiter (Law & Order, Boston Legal) is executive producing The Firm along with Grisham.
The series will continue the story of Mitchell Y. McDeere and his family, ten years after the events of the novel and Paramount’s 1993 movie adaptation.
Lukas Reiter will also show-run The Firm, with the writers room to be filled by Alyson Feltes, Peter Noah, David Feige, William Rothko, Vincent Angell and Jonathan Shapiro.
Entertainment One already has sold The Firm in more than 125 territories worldwide, where it will air on SPT's AXN Networks.
Casting is under way.
Also sharing the executive producer credits are John Morayniss, Michael Rosenberg and Noreen Halpern at Entertainment One.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws