NBC's Jenna Wolfe, Stephanie Gosk Welcome Baby Girl
The duo announced the pregnancy on "Today" earlier this year.
NBC's Jenna Wolfe and Stephanie Gosk have welcomed a baby girl.
The couple, who revealed the pregnancy on Today in March, announced the birth of their daughter, Harper Estelle Wolfeld Gosk, on Twitter Wednesday. She was born at 7:31 p.m., weighing 7 pounds, 13 ounces.
"Fell madly in love w Harper Estelle tonight. Thx for the kind words and well wishes," wrote Wolfe, who had been blogging about her pregnancy. "Other than that I'm speechless." Accompanying the tweet was a close-up shot of the baby, swaddled in a blanket and wearing the signature pink-and-blue hospital cap.
On Thursday, Wolfe and Goske spoke with the Today show live from the hospital, revealing how they selected the child's name.
"It's the perfect combination of athleticism and gentleness and kindness and beauty and a little TV moxie," said Wolfe, who also revealed that her real last name is Wolfeld. "It's out of the bag," she joked.
Fell madly in love w Harper Estelle tonight. Thx for the kind words and well wishes. Other than that I'm speechless. pic.twitter.com/DpXwgnu1w9
— Jenna Wolfe (@JennaWolfe) August 22, 2013
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR