NBC's Jenna Wolfe, Stephanie Gosk Welcome Baby Girl
The duo announced the pregnancy on "Today" earlier this year.
NBC's Jenna Wolfe and Stephanie Gosk have welcomed a baby girl.
The couple, who revealed the pregnancy on Today in March, announced the birth of their daughter, Harper Estelle Wolfeld Gosk, on Twitter Wednesday. She was born at 7:31 p.m., weighing 7 pounds, 13 ounces.
"Fell madly in love w Harper Estelle tonight. Thx for the kind words and well wishes," wrote Wolfe, who had been blogging about her pregnancy. "Other than that I'm speechless." Accompanying the tweet was a close-up shot of the baby, swaddled in a blanket and wearing the signature pink-and-blue hospital cap.
On Thursday, Wolfe and Goske spoke with the Today show live from the hospital, revealing how they selected the child's name.
"It's the perfect combination of athleticism and gentleness and kindness and beauty and a little TV moxie," said Wolfe, who also revealed that her real last name is Wolfeld. "It's out of the bag," she joked.
Fell madly in love w Harper Estelle tonight. Thx for the kind words and well wishes. Other than that I'm speechless. pic.twitter.com/DpXwgnu1w9
— Jenna Wolfe (@JennaWolfe) August 22, 2013
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Jennifer Garner's Birthday Will Be Spent At A Talent Show
- Pharrell Williams Tells Oprah About The Big Mistake He Made On His First Solo Album (VIDEO)
- The First 'Orange Is The New Black' Season 2 Trailer Is Finally Here And It's Amazing
- A Bloods General Describes Gang Life In Exclusive Clip From Tribeca Film, 'Five Star'