NBC's Tony Robbins series lands July debut
Reveille's 'Breakthrough' takes over slot from 'Losing It'
Can Tony Robbins awaken giant ratings within NBC?
NBC is giving the motivational speaker's long-gestating reality project "Breakthrough with Tony Robbins" a space on the network's summer schedule.
"Breakthrough" features Robbins and his team helping participants and their families overcome personal challenges and improving their lives.
The Reveille-produced product will debut on Tuesday, July 27 at 8 p.m., taking over the slot from NBC's other new self-improvement show "Losing it With Jillian."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws