Incoming NBCU CEO Steve Burke: We Are 'In It to Win It'
Deal gives NBCU a corporate overlord in the same business. 'Being owned by GE was like being a flea on an elephant's ass,' says Universal Studios chief Ron Meyer.
Comcast's Steve Burke, incoming CEO of NBC Universal, told employees gathered for a Town Hall at NBC's New York headquarters at 30 Rock – as well as via satellite from Los Angeles, London, Miami and Comcast headquarters in Philadelphia – that they should all be "in it to win it."
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR