NBCUniversal International Television Hires Digital Guru
London-based Bruce Mitchell will oversee the LA-based international digital team for E! Entertainment and focus on growing NBCUniversal's TV networks online.
LONDON -- NBCUniversal International Television has hired Bruce Mitchell as vice president, Digital for its channels’ division.
Based in London, Mitchell will be tasked with building the online presence of NBCUniversal’s pay TV brands around the world, working collaboratively with in-territory digital teams.
His hire was announced by NBCUniversal evp, international marketing Lee Raftery to whom Mitchell will report.
Mitchell takes on the role to strengthen the evolution of NBCUniversal International Television’s portfolio of channel brands online and across new media platforms.
The role includes leadership of the LA-based international digital team for E! Entertainment Television.
Most recently digital product & innovation director at Bauer Radio, Mitchell was responsible for product development for the company’s web products and innovation across new media platforms.
Universal Networks International, the international channels division of NBCUniversal, delivers content and brands to over 176 territories across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
The portfolio include Universal Channel, Syfy, 13th Street Universal, Studio Universal, E! Entertainment Television, The Style Network, DIVA Universal and Golf Channel.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR