'NCIS' Actor Arrested After Laundry-Related Altercation (Report)
David Dayan Fisher reportedly got into an argument with a neighbor about hanging towels that turned physical.
NCIS actor David Dayan Fisher was arrested Thursday in Hollywood on suspicion of felony battery after getting into an argument with a neighbor about laundry, TMZ reported, citing anonymous sources.
On Thursday afternoon, Fisher reportedly confronted one of his neighbors about some towels hanging outside. When the argument turned physical -- TMZ claims the alleged victim told police Fisher choked him -- the neighbor called 911 and was taken to a nearby hospital.
When reached for comment, an LAPD spokesperson told The Hollywood Reporter that officers had responded to an ADW (assault with a deadly weapon) call around 3:45 p.m. in the 1700 block of Gramercy Place.
"There was a dispute with a neighbor, and Mr. Fisher was booked for felony battery," the spokesperson said, without confirming or providing further details.
The LAPD rep also pointed THR to its inmate information center website, which confirmed that bail had been set at $50,000. It also noted that the actor was released around 9 p.m. Thursday.
His rep has yet to comment on the arrest.
Fisher plays Trent Kort on CBS' NCIS. His other credits include the movie National Treasure and the TV shows 24 and Burn Notice.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR