'NCIS' Bosses Ink Deal With CBS TV Studios to Remain on Shows
Shane Brennan and Gary Glasberg sign three-year deals to continue on the flagship show and the "NCIS: LA" spinoff.
CBS Television Studios is locking in the creative masterminds behind NCIS and its spinoff, NCIS: Los Angeles.
Shane Brennan, an executive producer/showrunner on NCIS and NCIS: LA, and Gary Glasberg, an executive producer on NCIS, have signed three-year overall deals with CBS TV Studios.
Brennan, whose deal is in the low eight figures, will continue to serve as an EP on both dramas. Glasberg, who signed in the low seven figures, will continue as an exec producer and act as day-to-day showrunner on NCIS.
NCIS, in its eighth season, is the top scripted TV series, averaging 20 million viewers. Its NCIS: LA spinoff, currently in its second season, ranks No. 2, drawing an average of 17.2 million.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR