NDTV to debut Imagine Showbiz
Bollywood news channel bows Friday
NEW DELHI -- New Delhi Television, in which NBC Universal holds a 26% stake, said Tuesday that it will launch Imagine Showbiz, a comprehensive 24-hour Bollywood business and entertainment channel.
Imagine Showbiz will bow Friday and marks the latest addition to the group's entertainment broadcasting initiatives.
A joint venture with Mumbai-based Cinestar Advertising, Imagine seeks to present a wider view of Bollywood beyond "scoop and scandal."
NDTV Imagine also has plans to launch a world cinema channel tabbed NDTV Lumiere, but no launch date has been set.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR