Ne-Yo: T.I. 'makes a lot of poor decisions'
'Takers' star was arrested Wednesday on drug charges
Ne-Yo is making his voice heard, days after rapper and "Takers" star T.I., whose real name is Clifford Harris Jr., and his wife Tameka Cottle were arrested on drug charges.
"I just feel that he makes a lot of poor decisions when it comes to the people that he surrounds himself with," Ne-Yo shared with the Associated Press on Thursday.
He elaborated further, saying, "Nine times out of 10 when [T.I.] gets in trouble, it's not him, it's the people that he's with.
T.I. was on three years probation in a previous weapons case, for which he served a seven-month jail term, when the arrest occurred.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR