Neal Tiles extends time as president of G4
Signs on for three more years as ratings grow
NEW YORK -- Neal Tiles will head up Comcast cable network G4 for three more years as president, Comcast Entertainment Group president & CEO Ted Harbert announced Tuesday.
"Neal has done an extraordinary job delivering tremendous growth and developing cutting-edge programming that resonates with young guys," said Harbert, to whom Tiles reports. "He has taken G4 to the next level as the television home for today's digital generation."
G4 recently reported that the first quarter was its most-watched in its history. The network also continues to grow ratings among its target demo of men 18-34.
Prior to joining G4, Tiles was executive vp, marketing for Satellite TV giant DirecTV.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR