Nearby Gas Leak Forces UTA, Live Nation, Participant to Evacuate
UPDATED: The leak has been cleared and employees are returning to their Beverly Hills offices.
The Beverly Hills offices of UTA, Live Nation and Participant Media were evacuated Wednesday afternoon after a gas leak was reported at a nearby construction site, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The leak was traced to a city works building construction site on Third Street, according to one observer.
The Beverly Hills police and fire departments are on the scene.
The evacuees, which also include employees from Google, Playboy and Gibson Guitars, will have to stay beyond Beverly Boulevard for at least an hour, the source said.
UPDATE (5:42 p.m.): The gas leak has been cleared and the evacuees have been authorized to return to their offices.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR