Neil Diamond Engaged to Manager Katie McNeil
The singer broke the news via a Twitter post in which he declared he was "lovestruck."
Neil Diamond is ready to tie the knot for the third time.
The singer announced via Twitter Wednesday that he was engaged to his manager, Katie McNeil. He wrote, "Good news coming from sunny LA/ and you're the first I want to tell/ Katie & I just got engaged/ and I hope you wish us well."
Diamond also posted a picture of his new fiance declaring, "I'd like you to meet Katie. I'm lovestruck. I took this photo in London last month."
McNeil executive produced the 2009 documentary about the singer Neil Diamond: Hot August Night NYC. Her other, mostly music-centric credits include Motley Crue: Carnival of Sins, Heart: Alive in Seattle, Public Enemy Live from the House of Blues and Tonight at the House of Blues.
Diamond's first marriage was to Jayne Posner. His second marriage to Marcia Murphy ended in 1995. He has two children from each marriage.
Diamond, whose hits include "Sweet Caroline," "America," "Song Sung Blue" in addition to a starring role in 1980's The Jazz Singer, is among this year's recipients of Kennedy Center Honors. He will be honored alongside Meryl Streep, singer Barbara Cook, jazz musician Sonny Rollins, and cellist Yo-Yo Ma at the Dec. event.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws