Neil Patrick Harris, Conan O'Brien Win Shorty Awards for Twitter Use
Kiefer Sutherland and Jim Gaffigan were among those attending the ceremony, which honor Twitter users' "entire body of work, not just an individual tweet."
Neil Patrick Harris and Conan O'Brien were among the honorees Monday night at the third annual Shorty Awards, which honor Twitter users' "entire body of work, not just an individual tweet," according to the awards official website.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR