Nerdist Industries, Tribeca Film to Release 'Zero Charisma'
The "Dungeons & Dragons"-inspired SXSW Festival award-winner will be distributed on demand and theatrically in October.
Nerdist Industries and Tribeca Film announced Saturday at Comic-Con that they will co-release Katie Graham and Andrew Matthews’ Zero Charisma, a Dungeons & Dragons-inspired dramedy.
The film, which stars Sam Eidson, Garrett Graham and Brock England, had its world premiere at the 2013 SXSW Film Festival, where it won in the Narrative Spotlight category.
It will be released beginning Oct. 8, on on-demand platforms, followed by a theatrical release Oct. 11.
Thomas Fernandes, Shark Films’ Ezra Venetos, Matthews and Graham produced the film, which Matthews also wrote. Michael and Lindsay Stephenson of Magic Stone served as executive producers alongside Rod Olson and Shark Films.
Peter Levin, CEO of Nerdist, and Jon Patricof, president and COO of Tribeca, and Alison Diviney, manager of acquisitions, negotiated the deal with Adam Sher providing legal representation for the filmmakers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR