Netflix to Become Largest Subscription Entertainment Business in U.S.
6:00 AM PDT 4/23/2011 by Paul Bond
Analysts believe the company will still surpass Comcast, even if it is shy of estimates.
Netflix is poised to become the largest subscription entertainment business in the U.S. when it reports quarterly earnings on Monday.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile
From our partners
- Chrissie Hynde: Don't Get Me Wrong: I Won't Stand For Cruelty to Geese
- Joe Satran: Who's Winning The 'Game Of Thrones'?
- Jessica Simpson Squeezes Her Baby Bump Into Spandex