Netflix Hires Lobbyists To Bend Canadian Ears
6:56 AM PST 2/24/2011 by Etan Vlessing
U.S. video streaming giant looks to influence Ottawa as its Canadian expansion faces local pushback.
TORONTO -- Netflix has hired its first Canadian lobbyists as this country’s Internet usage-based billing debate heats up.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile