Netflix Names New Chief Marketing Officer
Kelly Bennett will replace Jessie Becker in the position.
Netflix named its new chief marketing officer: Kelly Bennett, who was most recently vp interactive, worldwide marketing at Warner Bros.
Bennett replaces Jessie Becker, a vp of marketing at Netflix who has held the job on an interim basis since Leslie Kilgore stepped down in January and became a non-executive board member.
Bennett, who led the international online campaigns for The Dark Knight Rises, and the most recent films in the Harry Potter and Sherlock Holmes franchises, will report to Netflix CEO and co-founder Reed Hastings.
Kelly has been a pioneer in developing incredible digital campaigns for some of the biggest box office hits in recent years,” Hastings said. “We are delighted Kelly is bringing creative and marketing expertise to Netflix as our streaming business becomes increasingly global and our focus intensifies on commissioning high-quality original programming for our more than 26 million members."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR