Netflix, Miramax Nearing $100 Million Streaming Deal (Report)
The five-year agreement would allow Netflix to add over 700 films to its streaming queue.
Movie rental company Netflix is reportedly nearing a deal with Miramax that would grant it access to over 700 titles in the independent film studio's library, including Pulp Fiction, The English Patient, Good Will Hunting and Chicago.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR