Netflix: Online Streams to Surpass DVD Rentals
5:10 PM PDT 10/20/2010 by Paul Bond
Company expects users to watch more movies and TV shows online in the fourth quarter than they will on DVD.
DVDs are so yesterday, judging by what's happening with the company that made a fortune by stuffing them in envelopes and mailing them to subscribers nationwide.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile