Former Netflix and Redbox Executive Mitch Lowe Joins Prescreen Advisory Board
Start-up Internet company rents independent movies on-demand and shares revenue with filmmakers.
Prescreen, an online provider of independent movies on demand, said Monday it has added Mitch Lowe to its advisory board.
Lowe is a founding executive at Netflix and a former president of Redbox.
Prescreen bills itself as a curated experience for film fans, whereby it emails users a trailer a day and pushes no more than 60 movies at a time at its Web site.
Prescreen rents the movies and shares revenue with the filmmakers.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR