Netflix Slashes Data Usage for Canadian Subs
5:23 AM PDT 3/29/2011 by Etan Vlessing
U.S. video streaming giant drops Canadian data usage by two-thirds to stop major Internet service providers from charging steep overage fees.
TORONTO – Check this out: Netflix has dropped the bandwith usage for its Netflix Canada subscribers by an average two-thirds.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile