Netflix's Reed Hastings, Scott Rudin Make Time 100 Power List
"Glee's" Chris Colfer, Justin Bieber and "The King's Speech" Colin Firth are also on the annual lineup.
Time magazine has released its Time 100 list.
Among the honorees -- deemed the most influential people in the world -- this year are Netflix's Reed Hastings (with a profile written by Kevin Spacey, who will star in House of Cards, the streaming service's first original series) and super producer Scott Rudin, who was written about by Aaron Sorkin. The two worked together on The Social Network.
Glee's Chris Colfer also made the list, as did Justin Bieber and The King's Speech Colin Firth.
Amy Poehler, Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg, WikiLeak's Julian Assange, Michelle and Barack Obama and Kate Middleton and Prince William, who will wed on April 29, also earned spots.
Read the whole list.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR