Netflix's Reed Hastings, Scott Rudin Make Time 100 Power List
"Glee's" Chris Colfer, Justin Bieber and "The King's Speech" Colin Firth are also on the annual lineup.
Time magazine has released its Time 100 list.
Among the honorees -- deemed the most influential people in the world -- this year are Netflix's Reed Hastings (with a profile written by Kevin Spacey, who will star in House of Cards, the streaming service's first original series) and super producer Scott Rudin, who was written about by Aaron Sorkin. The two worked together on The Social Network.
Glee's Chris Colfer also made the list, as did Justin Bieber and The King's Speech Colin Firth.
Amy Poehler, Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg, WikiLeak's Julian Assange, Michelle and Barack Obama and Kate Middleton and Prince William, who will wed on April 29, also earned spots.
Read the whole list.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama