Netflix's Reed Hastings, Scott Rudin Make Time 100 Power List
"Glee's" Chris Colfer, Justin Bieber and "The King's Speech" Colin Firth are also on the annual lineup.
Time magazine has released its Time 100 list.
Among the honorees -- deemed the most influential people in the world -- this year are Netflix's Reed Hastings (with a profile written by Kevin Spacey, who will star in House of Cards, the streaming service's first original series) and super producer Scott Rudin, who was written about by Aaron Sorkin. The two worked together on The Social Network.
Glee's Chris Colfer also made the list, as did Justin Bieber and The King's Speech Colin Firth.
Amy Poehler, Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg, WikiLeak's Julian Assange, Michelle and Barack Obama and Kate Middleton and Prince William, who will wed on April 29, also earned spots.
Read the whole list.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Mad Men's Kiernan Shipka Discusses Show's 'Bittersweet' Ending with 'Scene' (Exclusive!)
- Jennifer Aniston & Anna Kendrick Get Emotional Lying Down on Train Tracks for 'Cake'
- Courteney Cox & Kate Walsh Party with 'Vanity Fair' at Tribeca!
- Lily Allen Praises Pop Divas in 'Sheezus' Music Video - Watch Now!