Nets Warn Comcast, Dish About Streaming Content on iPads
Some network groups say their current arrangements don’t cover the use of their content on tablets, while distributors argue their case.
NEW YORK - Comcast’s scheme to begin streaming live video content to iPads and other tablets precipitated a flurry of legal correspondence last week, as several cable network groups made it clear that they had not signed off on any such arrangement.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR