Nevada's Long Odds
Movie plots that happen in Vegas don't always stay in Vegas or the rest of the Silver State, but Jerry Weintraub, currently at work on the Liberace biopic, prefers to keep it real.
When producer Jerry Weintraub thinks about Las Vegas, he remembers the long-gone Vegas -- before reality-star club nights and "toptional" pool parties -- where the original Ocean's 11 was shot by day while Frank Sinatra and the Rat Pack held its historic Summit in the Copa Room of The Sands Hotel by night.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR