New 'Heat' Clip: Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy Show Off Dance Moves (Video)
The stars cut loose in the latest look at the upcoming Fox film.
In a new clip from female buddy-cop movie, The Heat, Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy's characters drink, dance and crack each other up in a bar.
In the Paul Feig-directed movie, hitting theaters June 28, McCarthy plays an unconventional Boston cop forced to team up with Bullock's uptight FBI agent on a case.
This new clip shows that both characters are capable of cutting loose.
The pair first perform a series of synchronized dance moves to "Groove Is in the Heart" for a group of bemused elderly people.
Then Bullock and McCarthy's characters are shown doing shots with tape over their noses. They later use the tape to turn their noses into snouts. "I smell bacon," Bullock says.
The clip then features more dancing and goofing around by The Heat's two female leads.
Watch the scene below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR