New Justin Bieber Car Crash: Paparazzi Involved
The pop star allegedly hit a photographer as he was leaving an L.A. club.
Justin Bieber was involved in another car controversy Monday night.
Just weeks after he allegedly sped through his Calabasas neighborhood, the pop star was leaving the Laugh Factory comedy club shortly before midnight when he reportedly pinned a photographer between his Ferrari and a parked car as he pulled out, according to Reuters, which added that Bieber then drove away.
The photographer was treated at a hospital for injuries to his left leg, according to Reuters.
Video obtained by L.A. TV station KCAL shows Bieber behind the wheel of the car, surrounded by paparazzi, as he tries to leave the club.
Bieber reportedly motioned for the crowd of paparazzi to clear out of the way before driving off, TMZ says.
The celebrity website adds that Bieber has now been cleared of any wrongdoing, adding that police told them the photographer was at fault because he was a pedestrian in the street.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR