New Line Trims Slate, Eyes Layoffs
7:54 PM PST 2/22/2011 by Borys Kit
The move, which will see New Line release only four movies a year instead of six, follows sibling Warner Bros.' decision to scale back its studio releases.
Warner Bros.' decision to scale back its studio releases has hit sibling New Line Cinema, which is to undergo a further downsizing.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile