New Matthew Fox Arrest Details Emerge
The actor has been accused of assaulting a 29-year-old bus driver in Cleveland, OH, where he's shooting an upcoming film for Summit Entertainment.
Heather Bormann, the 29-year-old bus driver who has accused Matthew Fox of assaulting her early Sunday morning, is speaking out about the alleged attack.
The Cleveland resident, a driver for charter bus company Ohio Connection has said Fox, who is in town shooting the film I, Alex Cross, physically assaulted her after being denied entry to the bus she was driving, which was rented out for a private party. He was arrested and released shortly after.
“He smelled like a liquor cabinet, like a bar,” Bormann told Cleveland.com of the actor, who attempted to board the bus at about 1:30 am Sunday morning. “I told him, ‘Sorry, buddy, this is a private party. You get off my vehicle.’ I told him three times.”
But, then she says Fox began “swinging on her,” and she then retaliated by punching the actor in the mouth. Bormann says she has bruises on her arms, thighs, right leg and chest from the incident and she went to local Fairview Hospital to have her left hand which is bruised and swollen, bandaged.
Bormann says she didn’t recognize the LOST star until after he was taken into custody.
Neither Fox nor representatives for I, Alex Cross have commented on the situation.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)