New Regency COO/CFO Louis Santor Exiting
Former Groundswell Productions president Jonathan Fischer has been named the new chief financial officer, effective immediately.
Louis Santor will step down as COO/CFO of New Regency in July after working nearly 20 years for Arnon Milchan's production and financing company.
Santor has spent the last month working with Milchan and newly installed president-CEO Brad Weston to select a successor, Jonathan Fischer, who has been named CFO. Longtime deputy CFO Robert Corzo will stay on in an increased capacity.
Although he'll step down in July, Santor will remain a consultant throughout the summer, working alongside Fischer.
Milchan praised Santor for being instrumental in the company's successes. "It is with a heavy heart that I recluctantly accept Louis' resignation," Milchan said. "Afer 19 great years at New Regency, Louis has decided to segue to the next big thing," he said.
"It has been such a tremendous ride with Arnon," Santor said. "I wouldn't change a thing over the last 19+ years. Arnon challenged me constantly from the beginning, made me a better, more knowledgeable executive in the film industry and in business overall."
Fischer most recently worked at Groundswell Productions, which he joined in 2008 as chief operating officer. He was elevated to president in 2010.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws