New songs, rarities on Chemical Brothers set
'Brotherhood' will be released in September
NEW YORK -- New and rare material will enhance the Chemical Brothers collection "Brotherhood," due Sept. 2 via Astralwerks. The two-disc set is led by the new single "Midnight Madness," due Aug. 19, and sports another new song, "Keep My Composure," featuring Spank Rock.
Disc 1 includes 13 electronica staples, such as "Block Rockin' Beats," "Out of Control," "Star Guitar," "Let Forever Be," "Setting Sun" and "Galvanize," as well as the band's collaboration with the Flaming Lips, "The Golden Path."
The second disc rounds up nine pieces of music previously released in limited form since 1996, as part of the "Electronic Battle Weapons" series. "Midnight Madness" will be featured as part of this grouping.
The Chemical Brothers are playing a dozen summer European festival dates in the coming days, beginning July 3 at Belgium's Rock Werchter festival.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills