'The Human Centipede Part 2' New Teaser Trailer Hits the Web (Video)
No footage from the horror sequel is shown, but the audio clips are enough to turn stomachs.
The newest teaser trailer for The Human Centipede Part 2: Full Sequence has hit the web, and though no actual footage from the film is shown, the audio clips are enough to turn stomachs.
The teaser, cut for the Australian release of the film, shows ostensibly normal moviegoers seated in the back of a truck watching The Human Centipede 2 with headphones on. The sounds of human suffering (and several sickening, decidedly meaty sounds) are intercut with unattributed quotes, such as "depraved sexual fantasy" and "tasteless and disgusting." The moviegoers react in a number of ways, including vomiting. The trailer ends with the sound of a baby crying and the words "Has Horror Gone Too Far?"
The follow-up to writer-director Tom Six's infamous cult film The Human Centipede, about a mad doctor who stitches subjects together mouth-to-anus to create a human centipede, promises to show as many as 12 people stitched together. The film, distributed by IFC, has already been banned in the United Kingdom. It will hit American screens on October 7.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR