Jessica Biel Attempts to Schedule a C-Section in 'New Years Eve' Clip
The actress and Seth Meyers attempt to bribe their doctor (Carla Gugino) to perform a cesarean in order to win a $25,000 prize in the video.
Garry Marshall's New Year's Eve premieres in L.A. Monday night before opening wide Dec. 9.
And while reviews have not yet been released for the film, which is jam-packed with stars, viewers get a glimpse of what to expect in a newly-released clip.
Jessica Biel and Seth Myers play a married couple attempting to bribe their doctor (Carla Gugino) to perform a cesarean section at midnight on New Years so that they can deliver the first baby of the year and win a $25,000 prize.
"You want me to come in at midnight on New Year's Eve and perform a C-section?" Gugino scoffs.
"We were never really New Year's people, you know we're kind of more Memorial Day people," says Meyers before the duo begin negotiating. The clip ends with Biel and Meyers offering a 70/30 deal in the doctor's favor.
Watch the video below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR