New Year's Eve on the Strip
Ski, surf … or Sin City? If the latter is your style, Las Vegas is awash in new industry hotspots to ring in 2012.
Las Vegas evolves at a pace that makes Gaga seem stagnant. No two visits are the same: There's always a new club, restaurant or show to shake up the experience. And there's no better time to go than New Year's Eve, when the city kicks into highest gear and more people are on the Strip than in New York City's Times Square.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR