New York State of Dress
The "sexless sack" dress exists no more as three top Big Apple entertainment players discuss how the style divide between the two coasts is closing in.
The off-red-carpet style of Los Angeles long has been considered second-rate compared to the sartorial sophistication of New York City -- particularly by New Yorkers. And the reputed contrast was even more pronounced when it came to power dressing. But Rachael Horovitz, the Manhattan-based producer of Moneyball and About Schmidt, is convinced L.A. has caught up.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR