New York Television Festival Unveils Lineup
The October event kicks off with the premiere of "The Carrie Diaries" and will include a panel on "Jersey Shore's" final season.
The New York Television Festival has unveiled its complete lineup, with the world premiere screening of The CW's The Carrie Diaries set to kick off the event Oct. 22.
The screening will be followed with a Q&A featuring AnnaSophia Robb, the star of the show -- a prequel to Sex and the City -- as well as executive producer Amy Harris and author/exec producer Candace Bushnell.
Other highlights include:
-- A panel with the head writers of late-night shows The Late Show With David Letterman, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report and Late Night With Jimmy Fallon discussing the "politics of funny" (Oct. 23).
-- A look at the final season of MTV's Jersey Shore with the castmembers and executive producer SallyAnn Salsano titled Love, Loss, (Gym, Tan) and Laundry: A Farewell to the Jersey Shore (Oct. 24).
-- A look at Fox's new Tuesday comedy lineup featuring talent from New Girl and Ben and Kate (Oct. 26).
The festival also will include a live pitch event with Samsung, a U.K. comedy forum from BAFTA and the NYTVF Awards.
A complete lineup can be found at http://www.nytvf.com/news.html.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10