New 'Zero Dark Thirty' Trailer: 'You Will Never Find' Osama bin Laden (Video)
A just-released teaser reveals more of Kathryn Bigelow's upcoming movie about the U.S. takedown of the terrorist.
A new trailer for Kathryn Bigelow's Osama bin Laden takedown movie Zero Dark Thirty hit the web Thursday.
The trailer shows several tense moments inside the portrayal of the secret CIA plotting that ultimately resulted in the death of the Sept. 11 mastermind.
Heard in voice-over is a man saying, "You will never find him" -- signifying the daunting task ahead of the CIA in their pursuit of the terrorist.
The movie stars Jessica Chastain, Joel and Nash Edgerton, Mark Duplass, Kyle Chandler and Mark Strong.
Director Bigelow reunited with her Hurt Locker screenwriter Mark Boal for Zero Dark Thirty. The wheels on the movie were already in motion when bin Laden was killed in May 2011, which led to a major about-face for the director-writer team.
In order to avoid accusations of political agenda, the film is being released after the November election, on Dec. 19; there is also no depiction of President Obama.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10