News Corp. CEO Rupert Murdoch to Unveil iPad Paper The Daily on Feb. 2
Apple executive Eddy Cue will join the media mogul after CEO Steve Jobs recently announced a medical leave.
NEW YORK - Chairman and CEO Rupert Murdoch will unveil News Corp.’s iPad newspaper The Daily at the Guggenheim Museum here on Feb. 2.
The launch was previously rumored for mid-January in San Francisco.
An invite on Thursday also mentioned that Murdoch will be joined by Apple vp of Internet services Eddy Cue. Apple CEO Steve Jobs had been heavily rumored to take the stage with Murdoch, but he recently announced another medical leave from the company.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR