News Corp. CEO Rupert Murdoch to Unveil iPad Paper The Daily on Feb. 2
Apple executive Eddy Cue will join the media mogul after CEO Steve Jobs recently announced a medical leave.
NEW YORK - Chairman and CEO Rupert Murdoch will unveil News Corp.’s iPad newspaper The Daily at the Guggenheim Museum here on Feb. 2.
The launch was previously rumored for mid-January in San Francisco.
An invite on Thursday also mentioned that Murdoch will be joined by Apple vp of Internet services Eddy Cue. Apple CEO Steve Jobs had been heavily rumored to take the stage with Murdoch, but he recently announced another medical leave from the company.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Week’s Best Game of Thrones Reader Comments: ‘The Lion and the Rose’
- Douglas Coupland on Being a Visual Artist, the ‘Torture’ of Interviews, and Unintended Side Effects
- Alan Thicke on His New Reality Sitcom and Being ‘Considerably More Boring Than Jason Seaver’
- 6 Forgotten Teen Films of the Late ’90s and Early ’00s