News Corp.'s IGN to Acquire Hearst's UGO
The deal will "create a clear leader in video games media" with a big audience of young males, the companies said.
NEW YORK - As News Corp. continues to pursue a sale of social network MySpace, it said Thursday that video game IGN Entertainment, another part of its digital portfolio that is focused on video game and entertainment enthusiasts, has agreed to acquire Hearst Corp.'s UGO Entertainment.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR