News Corp.'s Julie Henderson Shifts to 21st Century Fox
The new executive vice president will handle corporate communications and brand management when the company's planned split takes effect on Friday.
News Corp. Chief Communications Officer Julie Henderson will land at 21st Century Fox with a promotion.
That arm of the company will house Fox's television and film studios, as well as Fox News, once the planned company split takes effect this Friday.
Henderson will also take on the title of EVP, handling corporate communications, as well as building and managing the 21st Century Fox brand.
"Julie is an invaluable member of our executive team, and her work in effectively communicating our vision and corporate perspective on key issues has become even more vital as we begin a new chapter in our company’s history," News Corp. COO Chase Carey said in a statement.
Henderson previously served as News Corp's senior vice president, communications and corporate strategy. She previously worked in News Corp.'s Fox Interactive Media unit and, prior to that, ran the digital division at MPRM Public Relations.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game