The Hollywood Reporter Celebrates the Next Gen Class of 2011
Top entertainment executives and talent joined THR's 35 Under 35 at Milk Studios Saturday night in honor of the annual issue.
The Hollywood Reporter's annual Next Generation list, a look book for top executives and talent in the entertainment industry, stepped off the newsstands Saturday for a party at Los Angeles' Milk Studios.
Partnering with the Motion Picture and Television Fund's "Reel Stories, Real Lives" event and sponsor A&E, the Next Gen reception welcomed such 2011 recipients as Like Crazy director Drake Doremus, Pariah actress Adepero Oduye and George Clooney's The Descendants co-star Shailene Woodley.
Other guests turning out for the event included Jennifer Garner, Jodie Foster, Josh Brolin and Chris Pine -- as well as MPTF chairman and DreamWorks Animation CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg.
The rest of Next Gen's best and brightest mixed it up inside the party, which was hosted by Robert Downey Jr. and included readings from Chris Pine and his father Robert Pine as well as a musical performance from Megan Mullally.
HBO president Sue Naegle, an alum of the Next Gen-er list, introduced THR editorial director Janice Min, who announced the 35 members of the Class of 2011.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR