Ne-Yo Welcomes Second Child
The R&B singer-songwriter made the announcement on Twitter on Friday morning.
Ne-Yo is a father for the second time.
The R&B singer-songwriter made the announcement on Twitter on Friday morning: "Sal-u twit fam. If you are truly fam you'll help me welcome the heir to my throne, born OCT.9TH at 6 pounds, 10 ounces! Mason Evan Smith!"
The new addition marks Ne-Yo and girlfriend Monyetta Shaw second child. Less than one year ago, Shaw gave birth to the couple's first child, daughter Madilyn.
Ne-Yo's latest album The Cracks In Mr. Perfect is slated to be released in 2012. It follows last year's release, Libra Scale, which was in stores in late November. According to MTV, Ne-Yo is also working on a mixtape titled 101, which features his take on Kanye West and Jay-Z's Watch the Throne single, "Otis."
Recently, Ne-Yo collaborated with Pitbull on "Give Me Everything," which hit the top spot on the Billboard Hot 100 charts.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR