Nicholas Hoult joins 'Mad Max' movie
Zoe Kravitz, two others in talks to walk 'Fury Road'
Nicholas Hoult is walking "Fury Road," the new "Mad Max" movie from series writer-director George Miller.
Zoe Kravitz, Teresa Palmer and Adelaide Clemens also are in various states of negotiations to join the actioner.
The movie is set a short while after the story detailed in 1985's "Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome," which keeps Mad Max, the character originated by Mel Gibson, relatively young.
Details are being kept quiet, but it is known that Hoult's character is named Nux. Kravitz, whose character's name is Five Wives, Palmer and Clemens are in a convoy being chased by bad guys.
Charlize Theron and Tom Hardy are starring in the pic. The movie will shoot in Australia this summer; Warner Bros. will distribute.
The U.K.'s Hoult made his feature debut in "About a Boy" and starred in the British series "Skins." His work in "A Single Man" earned him a BAFTA nomination. The actor, repped by UTA and Independent, also will appear in Warners' remake of "Clash of the Titans."
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, & Kate Upton Attend Final 'Other Woman' Screening!
- Kristin Chenoweth & Jane Krakowski: Broadway Babies at 'Cabaret' Opening Night!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Make Last Stop on Australia Trip
- Khloe Kardashian Endorses the Messy Bun Hairstyle, Wears Her Hair Down Instead