Nicholas Hoult joins 'Mad Max' movie
Zoe Kravitz, two others in talks to walk 'Fury Road'
Nicholas Hoult is walking "Fury Road," the new "Mad Max" movie from series writer-director George Miller.
Zoe Kravitz, Teresa Palmer and Adelaide Clemens also are in various states of negotiations to join the actioner.
The movie is set a short while after the story detailed in 1985's "Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome," which keeps Mad Max, the character originated by Mel Gibson, relatively young.
Details are being kept quiet, but it is known that Hoult's character is named Nux. Kravitz, whose character's name is Five Wives, Palmer and Clemens are in a convoy being chased by bad guys.
Charlize Theron and Tom Hardy are starring in the pic. The movie will shoot in Australia this summer; Warner Bros. will distribute.
The U.K.'s Hoult made his feature debut in "About a Boy" and starred in the British series "Skins." His work in "A Single Man" earned him a BAFTA nomination. The actor, repped by UTA and Independent, also will appear in Warners' remake of "Clash of the Titans."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR