Nick Cannon Tweets of L.A. Hospital Transfer
The singer and "America's Got Talent" host was hospitalized in Aspen, Colo. for kidney failure Wednesday.
It appears that Nick Cannon is no longer stranded in Colorado.
The America's Got Talent host, who was hospitalized for mild kidney failure Tuesday in Aspen, tweeted early Thursday that he was being transfered to a Los Angeles hospital.
"Currently being transfered to a hospital in LA," he said via his Twitter account. Adding, "Thank you all for all your love, prayers and concern. You know me... I will be a'ight."
His wife, Mariah Carey, was the first to break the news of Cannon's hospitalization, also via the social networking site.
"Please pray for Nick as he's fighting to recover from a mild kidney failure," Carey tweeted, adding the hash tag "#mybraveman, and posting a photo of her snuggling with her husband in his hospital bed.
Carey also took to her personal website to discuss the situation, writing "We're doing OK but we're "straaaaaanded in Aspen". #DramaticDivaPlace (I know, we could be in a lot worse places) but the truth is as long as we're together, we're OK."
The singer also pointed out that Cannon had been with her during her hospital stay in May 2011 when she gave birth to the couple's twin son and daughter, Moroccan and Monroe.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)