Nick Frost to Star in Brit Rom-Com 'Cuban Fury'
The project will also star Rashida Jones, Chris O’Dowd and Olivia Colman.
LONDON – Nick Frost will star in Cuban Fury, a rom com idea originally dreamed up by the Shaun of The Dead star himself.
Frost will be joined by Rashida Jones, Chris O'Dowd and Olivia Colman in the big screen directorial debut for James Griffiths.
The script details the story of a man who reignites his love of salsa in order to impress his good-looking American boss.
The script is penned by Jon Brown, whose TV writing credits include series such as Miranda, Misfits and Fresh Meat.
The movie is produced by U.K. production banner Big Talk Pictures and is co-financed by Studiocanal and Film4 with cash from the British Film Institute’s film fund.
Studiocanal is handling worldwide sales rights for the movie which is set to start shooting in the U.K. in the coming weeks.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR