Nick Jonas to Co-Host Miss USA 2013
The youngest member of the sibling trio joins E! News personality Giuliana Rancic to MC the pageant, scheduled for June 16.
Nick Jonas will be the co-host of Donald Trump's Miss USA pageant, the Associated Press reports.
Jonas will share hosting duties with E! News personality Giuliana Rancic. The live show will air June 16 from Las Vegas.
The 20-year-old Jonas is best known as one-third of platinum-selling pop-rock act The Jonas Brothers, which enjoyed major success in the late 2000s, including two No. 1 albums in 2008's A Little Bit Longer and 2009's Lines, Vines & Trying Times.
The band has been quiet since the release of its last album, but recently reunited with plans to release a new album this year. Lead single "Pom Poms" was released last month and has peaked at No. 60 on the Hot 100.
Jonas isn't the first of his family to have a hand in the Miss USA pageant. Last year, older brother Joe was part of the pageant's panel of judges.
Ultimately, the Miss USA pageant will include all three Jonases when it rolls around next month. The Jonas Brothers are scheduled to perform during the show.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR