Nick Jonas to Star in Hyde Park's 'Careful What You Wish For'
The Disney alum will appear opposite Isabel Lucas in the thriller.
Singer and budding actor Nick Jonas will make his feature debut opposite Isabel Lucas in Careful What You Wish For.
Elizabeth Allen (The Vampire Diaries) is directing the thriller from Hyde Park-Image Nation and Troika Pictures.
Written by Chris Frisina and Gregg Hurwitz, Wish For centers on a young man (Jonas) who gets more than he bargained for when he starts having an affair with the young wife (Lucas) of an investment banker renting the lake house next door for the summer. Things go south when the husband turns up dead, revealing a substantial life insurance policy.
The film will begin shooting April 22 in Charlotte, N.C.
Producing are Robert L. Stein, Michael A. Helfant and Bradley Gallo of Troika, which is coming off the surprise hit The Call.
Also producing is Ashok Amritraj for Hyde Park and Kirk D'Amico.
Hyde Park International is selling the international rights, though many territories already are spoken for.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR