Nick Lachey Announces Wife Vanessa Minnillo's Pregnancy
The singer shared the news while guest co-hosting "Live! With Kelly" on Monday.
Nick Lachey revealed that he and wife Vanessa (nee Minnillo) are expecting their first child.
The singer was appearing on Live! with Kelly as the guest co-host on Monday morning when he decided to share the news with the world.
Lacey said that his wife had been on the show in January. While she was in New York, Lachey was in the Bahamas. “She went to the store and got a pregnancy test and it came back positive. We're having a baby,” he said on the show.
"I'm here to tell you the stage here is a very fertile place,” he said.
The couple married in July 2011. Lachey said his wife is due late summer or early fall. They plan to learn the sex of the baby, and Lachey even talked about possible baby names on the show.
"If it's a girl, I think it might be Sophia. If it's a boy, I'm not sure," said Lachey, but he added that he’s always favored the name Colin John Lachey. “Call him C.J. for short,” he said.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Kaley Cuoco Cuts Her Hair Short, Debuts Blonder Bob Hairdo!
- Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield Bring 'Spider-Man' to 'GMA,' Get Us Really Pumped for the Movie!
- Beyonce Explores Concept of Beauty in 'Pretty Hurts' Video Premiere - Watch Now!
- Third 'Hobbit' Film 'There and Back Again' Renamed to 'Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'