Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group Promotes Nick Macrae
As senior VP, the veteran exec will be responsible for business and legal affairs at the company's U.K. division.
LONDON -- Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group has promoted Nick Macrae to senior vp of business and legal affairs, the company said Tuesday.
Macrae will report to Clarissa C. Weirick, executive vp and general counsel.
In his new position, Macrae will continue to be responsible for all aspects of business and legal affairs for the division.
The role includes negotiating and concluding platform deals for the studio’s content, acquiring third-party programming and advising on issues surrounding home video, digital and video-games distribution across the EMEA region.
"Nick has been a key member of the London-based legal team for many years," said Weirick. "As our industry evolves and becomes even more complex, he will play an increasingly important role in each of the home entertainment group’s businesses throughout EMEA."
Macrae joined Warner Bros. in 1999 as counsel, business and legal affairs for Warner Home Video Europe, and was instrumental in a number of key initiatives leading to the adoption of the DVD format, the company said.
Prior to joining, he was a solicitor at Clifford Chance.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR